Wednesday, April 7, 2010




PERSONALITY PROFILES: KHAIRUL AND HIS BAD MEMORIES

“In a sleepy night, with a drizzling of rain, I got a dream. A dream that will change the whole thing. At that time, I was so scared. In my dream, I saw somebody got punished for what he has done in his life before. That was a dreadful punishment that I had ever seen for my entire life. Nobody can avoid from that punishment or to fight back. A few moments later, I awake with a full of sweat. Then, I think for a while, I remember back what I have done all this while, the sins that I has commit, I realize that is wrong. This comes to be the point where I have to change everything no matter what. Said Khairul (not a real name) that share this story with me.

“Like a dark place without a light”. That is how I can picture about his life before. Full of bad things, not having a good matter at all. He used to be a drink, strike people being his way when to settle problems, take drugs, free sex and many more. I’m touching when I heard this story from him. This is not what he wanted or what he wishes. It all happened because of peer group. He give full trusted to all his friends. For him, friends are everything. But, for his friends, he is nothing. This story begin when his friends betrayed him which his friends put the drugs in cigarette and force him to smoke for a first time. Start from that, he first become a drug addict. Then, followed with other things that I mentioned earlier. Day by day he awash in the current of perishable.

The purpose he share this story is because he does not want anyone to be like him, follow him do bad things, and astray in the darkness. If possible, he wants anybody in this world to read this story so that it can be an instruction. Once you are away from a right path, it’s so difficult for you to turn back. You will not realize that you are in the wrong path because your heart is full of nefarious. Think of your family, especially your parents, what would they feel if you being like that? The most important thing is, you have to be smart in choosing your friends. Don’t make a wrong choice because friends plays an important role in destine your future. “Don’t ever be like me. Otherwise, you will regret it for the entire life”. Said Khairul that affirm this errand.





No comments:

Post a Comment

c0me comment me and share with me ur idea and suggestions.tq